Sunday School Life Groups
On a typical, non-pandemic year, we meet regularly at 9:15 on Sunday Mornings. Not always organized by age, sometimes they are grouped together because of marital status, multi-generational family status, geography or demographics. For times and places or to get plugged in to a Sunday Class or Small Group click this link: I want to know more!
- Children of all ages: We run complete background checks on anyone who works with children at Amelia Baptist Church. Child Care is provided during the worship service for children ages 0-4.
- The Nursery is at the end of the hallway at the North end of the Main Building.
- Bed Baby Nursery is in the Main Building across from the Nursery,
- Children K-2nd Grade meet on the first floor of the Education Building.
- Children grade 3-5 meet on the first floor of the Education Building.
- Student Class grade 6-12 meets in the Educational Building upstairs in the Northeast end
- Multi-Generational Family Integrated Class: Uniquely designed to encourage families to stay together during the Sunday School hour. We sing, pray, and read scripture together, allowing time for table and large group discussion of key biblical passages to gain a clearer understanding of God’s principles and precepts. All ages are welcome, from newborns to singles to seniors. We meet in the Educational Building on the first floor, northwest corner.
- Currently, Amelia Baptist Church has 8-10 other ADULT CLASSES for all ages that meet every Sunday morning and are located either in our Main Building or in the Education Building across the green. Please contact our Sunday School Director Bob Weaver at email@example.com with Sunday School in the subject line! We are currently developing offsite Small Groups as a viable option!